Sunday 4 October 2009

stamp with fun monday challenge #26

Well I decided yesturday that I would spend some time making christmas cards and combine that with doing a few challenges and heres my first.
This one is for stamp with fun ,I found it on Crafty cardmakers, they have a list of challenges for each day of the week.Some of them I can't  do as I don't have the right brand of stamp due to them only being sold on sites that only use paypal which is something hubby won't let me use, but we won't go into that ,but this is one I could so here it is.
Challenge 26 is a sketch and although my sentiment isn't attached to my ribbon I think I managed to follow the sketch otherwise. I don't suppose it helped that I had run out of square cards and envelopes ,  I could have made a square card but I'm not hot on making matching envelopes in the right size and never lucky finding one that fits, so I used a n A6 card instead, which cut down on my ribbon hence my sentiment not being attached. Artistic lisence I think it's called. Anyway hope you like my card.

No comments: