Saturday 6 February 2010

Moving house?

Well not really house but the guys at Sir Stampalot have just moved into new bigger premises at Peterborough, congrats guys and to celebrate there's a blog hop and challenge with fab prizes , and when I say fab ,you really need to see for yourself. Pop over there's a link HERE or via the thingy on the side bar .

Well as I said there's a challenge and the theme is moving, not just moving house ,if you see the fab DT inspirations you can see just how clever they've been. mine well I just did an ordinary move house card, as it meant I got to play with my new flower soft, which although I have had for quite a while have never plucked up the courage to use it, but I think I could easily get addicted as it gives such a wonderful 3d texture to the card, just got to work out what to use it on.


I suppose as it's new I could enter the ABC challenge of N for new, I was wondering what to use and I suppose I don't have to wonder any more, as I've made my project without realising it.

The challenge for moving is at stamping fantasies so pop along and have some fun.

3 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Great card hun, and I'm certain the SS crew will love it. Superb. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Jen said...

A perfect image for a moving house card.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Hugs
Jen x

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x