Friday 19 March 2010

Spring is sprung

The real question is for how long though. The flowers seem to think it's arrived and so do the frogs as I have my first frog spawn in the pond this morning and they are still at it, making lots of splashes in the pond if you know what I mean.

Well my card this morning I made for a friend, best not say too much as I am trying to encourage her daughters to enter blog land and craft land too so she might pop onto my blog you never know.
I am entering it into a couple of challenges listed below and of course the penny black challenge. A couple have similar colour themes and a couple are springy themed but that will be clearer form the list. Sorry I know I don't normally just list but thought I'd do a quicker post before I check how Andrew is doing with his Spanish.

Crafty Ann's#10-want liliac,pink and lemon
Crafty sentiments#9- sketch layout and to use 2 different papers
Penny Black#92-spring colours
Daring cardmakers -use daffodils and/or spring flowers
Papertake weekly-liliac and lemon
Cute card thursday-anniversary /birthday/annual celebration
Crafty catz-spring

10 comments:

Beryl said...

A super cute image and a lovely springlike card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's challenge.
Beryl xx

Lisa Jane said...

What a delightful card - such pretty colours and lovely image .Great to see you at Crafty sentiments - as you ahve netered the challenge - if you pop on over to my blog you can join in my blog candy draw to celebrate my first week on the DT . You only have to leave a comment.
Lisa ;)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Julye
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous, love that image and so beautifully colours and the addition of the daffodil is perfect. Thanks so much for playing along at Crafty Sentiments. Hugs
pinky

Kath Stewart said...

adorable card julye..love those sweet bears.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

This is beautiful Julye and your friend will be thrilled. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Julye,
This is a beautifully crafted card. I love the colours and that wonderful image. Thank you for joining in the fun this week at Crafty Sentiments.
Hugs,
Fiona x

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Julye love that image and the design thank you so much for joining our challenge at Crafty Ann's.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Julye, what a lovely fresh card and I am sure your friend will love it. Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Chrissie said...

A lovely card Julye and such a sweet image.
Thanks for joining in with Crafty Ann's.