Friday 11 June 2010

I love daisies!

I treated myself to a new sizzix die as I only had 2 sizzlets alphabets so I got a build a flower, there wasn't much of a choice at our hobbycraft stoe and as I only went for tape I shouldn't complain. I also picked up a daisy paper punch a bargin at under £3.

I decided to play and made these flowers, I made one with all 3 flowers from the die but it was a little big so I experimented and came up with these. I wanted something small enough to put 3 on a card. The card is for my nieces birthday later this month and she is a girly girl so this is my attempt at being girly. I do hope she likes it.

The layout and colour scheme are from the challenge at the sugar bowl use pink ,black and white and of cousre a sugar nellie image but you can now combine with other challenges too.


Create for fun have a colour challenge too, black , white and one other colour so I can enter their challenge with my pink.Cupcake craft challenge have a theme of dazzle us. I don't have loads of bling but both my flowers and girl have some so hope its enough.

Aday in the life of renee has a pink and crystal challenge well I have pink and crystal stickles so hope they count.

For fun challenges want a  birthday card for someone special and as this is for my nieces birthday I think that counts.

The creative cottage have a pink colour challenge and for me this is pink. Hope they understand and accept my entry.

Well I'll have to finish this later as my son wants to play Pirates of the caribbean online to unwind from his english exam so his turn now.

14 comments:

Squirrel x said...

I think you may be using an awful lot of white paper from now on hun! Gorgeous daisies (my fave flower) and your card is mega cute. Hugs, Sxxx

Julye said...

Thanks Squirrel they are mine too, I'm going to buy a reem when I go shopping as making them is very theraputic. Thanks for your kind comment Julye

Berry said...

I love gorjuss grils! they are so easy to colour and with great effect! Love your flowers too! Thanks for joining us at the creative cottage challenge this wk hugs Rebekah xx

Juls said...

wozers!! such a gorgeous card, and your daisys are just amazing!! Hugs juls

CraftinGranny said...

Beautiful card! Those flowers are super!
Thanks so much for joining us at For Fun Challenges this week. Sure hope to see you back next week.
"Hugs" Carol

Helen Dooley said...

this is a wonderful card. Thoses flowers Rock, Julye. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at For Fun.

Tracy said...

this is gorgeous i love those flowers and the beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage Challenge, Tracy x

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Julye! Love those flowers!!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
Love Becky xx

Kruemel said...

What a beautiful card! Love the colors and that image you used.

Thanks so much for joining us over at Cupcake Craft this week.

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Mary Ski said...

The white flowers are so fresh looking. Isn't it fun to get something new to play with? Thanks for sharing with For Fun Challenges.

Lilian said...

Your card is beautiful and your flower is gorgeous! :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Belinda Griffin said...

Gorgeous card and those flowers are just beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at A Day in the Life of Renee

Cindy said...

wow, love your daisies, so gorgeous. Good luck at A day in the life of Renee

Scrappinraiderfan said...

Your daisies are simply gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us over at Adayinthelifeofrenee!