Saturday 11 September 2010

Christmas made easy

I bought this kit from Kanban last year and decided I would have a little play and make a christmas card for one or two challenges. The kit was so easy to use as everything co-ordinates and are die cut so it's really quite quick and easy, all I did was add sticky pads and some stickles.




I think this will make a great card for one of my nieces or nephews or even one of my neighbours daughters, but then what adult wouldn't smile at this cute image.Don't know why I didn't make them last year, probably too busy playing with the patchwork pals stamps I got, so easily distracted, maybe I should revisit some of the other kits I've bought and not done anything with so far.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Simon says - celebrate christmas, thanksgiving or halloween
Die cut dreams christmas-childrens christmas card
Fussy and fancy-christmas colours do blue and white count if so I'm ok
Sarah Hurley-snowflakes(printed on my card)
A spoonful of sugar-animal crackers
Pollycraft-christmas no red or green

9 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely Julye, love piggies! Thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

Lynne said...

Great card!! I got this kit too :o) thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club xx Lynne xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a cute little piggy.
Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley challenges this week
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

A very cute card! Thank you for joining in with SSS Blog Hop!

melsanford said...

Sooo cute! It's lovely. love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

haha What a cute snow pig!! I love the light dusting of glitter on the snow, too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Chelsea said...

This is such a cute little guy! Thanks for joining the Fussy & Fancy girls. Hope you stop back soon to play along.

Lorraine A said...

Very cute card :-) the image is adorable and the colours you used are perfect :-)

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Hop :-)
luv
Lols x x

Evgenia Petzer said...

love it! So beautiful!
thank you for playing with us at Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club!