Wednesday 1 September 2010

Never thought I'd give my hubby...

...a pink card.Well i guess there is a first time for everything. I also never thought I'd complain about the sunshine either but it plays havoc when taking photos , the colours just aren't right, but if I get chance I'll retake them and edit the post.


This is a set of forever friends stamps I bought a while ago and haven't used ,but found them again the other day so thought I'd use them on hubby's birthday card as I do love him soppy though it sounds I know.


The card is mostly white embossed like a quilted pattern and backed with deep pink and I used irridescent white wrapping paper for the punched daisies, the stamped ribbon is on textured pearlised white card.All topped off with a peel off and some sticky gems.

I'd like to enter this for the following challenges, deadlines permitting:-

Forever friends-an easel card
TPE-mostly white
Creative cottage-celebrations
Just cute bears-embossing hope my card is ok to count

13 comments:

Alanna said...

Super cute card. I love those bears.

Sue said...

Hi Juyle
aww gorgeous card, bet hubby luvd it,lovely design,thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Berry said...

What a stunning creation! Thanks for joining in with my celebrations challenge at the creative cottage challenge blog! Hugs Rebekah

Anne said...

I'll bet he loved it anyway, pink or not!! A great card
Thanks for playing along with Creative Cottage
Anne x

Silvia said...

Such an adorable card. Love the image! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!

Tracy said...

such a sweet card, those bears are adorable. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, I hope you will join us again. Tracy x

lindyloo said...

Hello there awww I just love those forever friend bears I bet yer hubby loved the card thanks for joining us at the creative cottage hope to see you next time lindyloo x

Sande said...

What a great creation! So adorable!

Thanks for joining us this time at Forever Friends!

Hugs, Sande

Helen said...

Awww...such a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x

melsanford said...

Awww - sooo cute! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Helen said...

Me again...still love the card...just wanted to say thanks for linking my candy - good luck!
Helen x

joanne wardle said...

lovely card, thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge. Pop on over to the challenge, there's a nice surprise for you.

Shelly said...

Gorgeous card, love the bears! Nought soppy about loving your hubby ;) Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage! Shelly x