Sunday 13 March 2011

I got an Award-thanks Copse

I found that Copse left me a little something on her blog http://creationsbycopse.blogspot.com/, so would like to say a big thankyou to her and ask you to pop along and see all her fab creations too.
Now there are some rules attatched to this award
1. If you accept it you have to display it and write about it in a post.
2. Pass it on to 3-5 others and let them know too.
3. Link back to the person who gave it you.
It's a bit like a chain letter really though I never really bother about them, but the aim of this award is to showcase other fab blogs that have less than 3000 followers so we all get to see some other not so well know fabby blogs.

The hard bit now who do I tell you about??

Astrachic Studio- not really a craft blog as such but she has some really inspirational piccies on her blog and a different out look at things.
Holley's blog- a lady with a very generous heart and a varied and totally inspirational array of cards
Kirsta- a totally gifted lady with an artistic flair that I totally envy and a funky personality to boot

4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congrats! Thanks for sharing!
Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So sweet Julye!! Thanks so much. I am flattered to pick me. Hugs to you.

Holley

Sue H @ Astrachic Studio said...

Hi Julye,
What a lovely idea. Great way to get to know such interesting people from all over the globe. Thanks for your kind comments.
I love crafty blogs they are so
much fun and inspirational.
Thanks for the award!
Its made my day!
<3 Sue

Unknown said...

thanks Julye!!...I will put it in post this week:)...I appreciate your thoughtfulness!!:)

xoxo