Wednesday 4 September 2013

Bag top and artificial light

Don't you just hate how artificial light changes the colour of things when you take a photo of them. I know there will be some clever peeps out there saying just adjust it in Photoshop or gimp but you have to know what you're doing if you want to make it look like it really does and I am so not one of those clever peeps. Anyway we crafters all have good imaginations so when I tell you all that my colours are pale pink flower centres and fushia pink flowers and patterned paper with pale blue background papers I know you will all see the real colours . So why am I going on about it ? I guess the answer is I don't know and I best just shut up.

Today I made a bag top, not that i yet have a bag or contents to go with it but it was a fun little project, the butterfly is my latest die and am so loving using it, the papers are all scraps from my scrap folders so have no idea whose or where they came from so sorry with the exception of the fushia pink I used for the punched daisies as that was an envelope. The centres of the flowers are craftworks candy just love using these.

The layout is from a sketch by sketch saturday (link below) and the sentiment is a peel off.

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:-

Squirrel and the fox-spring or autumn I think mines definitely spring

anything goes challenge-in the garden with butterflies
totally gorjuss-add texture
JLJ cupcake inspirations-fushia,pale blue and rose
Stempel magie-bag topper
card and scrap-use dies
A gem of a challenge-use 2 backing papers




8 comments:

nedergaard ( Lissy ) said...

What a lovely card with this beautiful butterfly

Tak fordi du deltager i vores udfordring på Card and Scrap!!!

Clarissa Schupp said...

What a lovely project. Thanks for joining us at Stempel-Magie.
xoxo Clarissa

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Hi Julye,
What a stunning card...pretty flowers! Thank you for being my blog follower at #99, I am so honored to know you and be friends. I often use the sentiments from www.gingershouse.blogspot.com and some others too.
Hugs,
Asmah

Rene said...

How pretty! Thank you so much for sharing her with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Rene :D

Sannekreativ said...

Tusinde tak fordi du deltager i vores udfordring på Card and Scrap.
DT Sanne

Helen said...

Great project - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen x

Alex H. said...

Hi there, I'm so sorry for being late with my comments, I've been away for a while. Your creation is really pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.
;-) Alex H.

Christine L said...

A fabulous card... perfect image for our Garden challenge!

Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes this time..

Christine x