Sunday 3 November 2013

The end of summer and autumns here...




Hi all now talk about bad house keeping, I have just been tidying up my blog and found 8 posts in the draft section, 4 I deleted as there was nothing more than a title but the others all have pictures on of projects I haven't yet shares and 3 of the 4 are a couple of years old so interesting to see if my style has changed much . I'm not so sure it has so guess I should try harder.

This one is a fairy poppet stamp I have quite a few of these and sad to say I can't remember who or what I made this card for. The photo is sadly shocking as I know the butterfly is made from the stuff you stamp and iron( sorry when I remember its name I'll put it in , think my brain has gone on strike-lol).
The flowers came from a scrap booking set from Costco which I have obviously coloured as there are no orange one in the set and the papers look like velum that I have stamped and the brown was some file dividers, ribbon from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;-

sketch n stash-layout (can't believe my card fits this sketch)
deep ocean-button it up
I love Promarkers-anything goes
stampin royalty-anything goes
flutterby wednesday-any winged creature
crafty ribbons-anything goes
just inspirational challenges-autumn /fall colours
wags n whiskers-fall colours

6 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card & image... love the dp's :)

thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... good luck :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Danni said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!!

caroline said...

sweet card love the image and your colors, thanks for joining us at just inspirational this month
caroline dt member

CraftyGirl said...

Great card, lovely ribbon and flowers. I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

Cindy van Oorschot said...

A sweet image and a nice card. Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers for our fall color challenge.

Unknown said...

Lovely image, so romantic! I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx