Sunday 28 September 2014

Matt's new home


I didn't think I would be using this stamp again so soon but our friend has recently decided to buy a home instead of renting although he hasn't yet got a moving date. have to say I love how just using different colours can change this image from LOTV just shows their versatility. The sentiment is also from LOTV one of a set but unfortunately I seem to have misplaced it so I have to hope no one else wants a new home card until it turns up as I really don't want to buy a new full set of 12  just for
a replacement.

The papers are all from my scraps files so easy and effective too.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;-


crafting at the weekend-anything goes
sweet stampin - just for men
treasured times-anything goes
we do doobadoo - something masculine
artbymiran challenge-anything goes
brown sugar - anything goes
creative corner - turquoise and brown
creative fingers - anything goes



7 comments:

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with BROWN SUGAR this week Rachel dt

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with BROWN SUGAR this week Rachel dt

Barb said...

Very nice card great colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Brown Sugar. Barb

An Occasional Genius said...

Great colours & a super card, I agree it's fab to see how changing the colours changes the whole look of a stamp. Hope the missing stamp turns up soon! Thanks for playing along with Sweet Stampin' xx

Travelling Colours said...

This is a great image! Well done and thank you for joining in at Sweet Stampin'

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card and wonderful colour combo. Love image :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

Linda said...

Hi!
I like your card.
Thanks for joining our Turqoise and brown challenge over at Creative Corner Challenges.
Linda DT CCC