Sunday 2 August 2015

Relax

Granddads are hard to make cards for unless you can get them talking about their past and then you can make a card that will evoke memories. Anyway this card isn't one of those its simply one of contemporary times for my dad (my son's granddad) at least. He is happiest sat in front of the TV remote in hand next to the garden window ,best of all his worlds. he doesn't wear a flat cap though for anyone who was wondering despite us all living in Yorkshire.


I used this fab lily of the valley stamp and their tag stamps too.The image is coloured with promarkers and fussy cut. I then used a die cut as a background but offset the image, before adding the message on the tags with a little bling. 

The base card is white and I used a plain blue matt and a vertical strip of sport paper from a dovecraft pad and a scrap of word paper from the same pack.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

613 Ave create- anything goes optional twist birthday
bloggers challenge by Lisa Somerville-Blue
fairytale challenge-guys and boys
I love promarkers-3 or more layers
crazy 4 challenges-use the word 'happy'
Live and love crafts-blue
fantasy stampers-lots of layers

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I just love that cute image and layout . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

Cazro said...

I love to see the LOTV stamps, always a pleaseure, a very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Challenges Caz

~ginny said...

What a cutie image Julye! Love the plaid chair - nice job! We love that you shared your design & creativity at 613 Ave C – thank you!
~ginny,
DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG / Happy Birthday]
Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

Sharon Noble said...

Stunning Card Thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers this week. Good luck hugs Sharon DT

Unknown said...

I've never seen this LOTV stamp before, but he's adorable and so perfect for your recipient. :-) Thanks for joining LLC for our "Blue" challenge.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Bianca said...

Your card is so very pritty and really perfect for small ore big boys. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Bianca XX