Wednesday 3 February 2016

Pussycat love

My son has a pet cat that is his baby ,he got her at hubby's idea of company for him when he moved into his own home. Issy the cat is a real character and has her dad wrapped around he little paw so i thought he would appreciate it if she sent him a valentine card.



I have this bugaboo stamp from my design team days and thought it would be purrfect ,sorry for the pun. I tried to colour the image to match Issy though I'm not sure I managed but I think my son will get the idea.


The paper is Dovecraft which I cut down and fussy cut around the hearts. I added a little sakura glitter pen to the hearts.I coloured the image with promarkers and fussy cut. I used the same red to colour a piece of card which I layered behind the paper.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;-

Crafty friends -animals/birds

My time to craft - love is all around

Suzy Bees -anything goes twist animals

The Pencil case-love/romance

Fantasy stampers -love is in the air

Polkadoodles - love and romance

613 Ave create -anything goes twist use your stash

OLLCB-love and romance


Paper creators crafts - must be love


Show us your pussies -  kitty love

creative moments - anything goes twist love and romance

crafting for all seasons - love is in the air

fab n funky -all creatures great and small







9 comments:

Sheryl said...

As the mum of two beautiful kitties who also have us wrapped around their paws, I love this card and think you did a great job colouring.
Great to have visiting at 613 Avenue Create this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Kristina said...

Aww so cute! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog.

ike said...

Super cute and what a lovely idea to do him a card from the gorgeous kitty :-) Such a fun image and I love how you coloured her :-)
Thank you for purring along at SUYP #3 Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Bev said...

awww this is so cute Thank you for joining in with Love & Romance at Polkadoodles

Annie said...

What a fun card - love it - thanks for sharing with us at My Time to Craft. Annie xxx

Melanie Smith said...

Adorable card and perfect for our Love and Romance challenge over at http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ Melanie (DT)

JayBe said...

This is such a cute design - thanx for playing along at Fantasy Stampers.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Cazro said...

A striking design. Thanks for joining us at Fatntasty Stapers. Caz DT.

Linda said...

Hihi Cute!
Thanks for playing along with our animals/birds challenge over at CF
Greetings, Linda DT-CF