Tuesday 31 May 2016

Little blue flowers


I know hydrangeas are more a summer flower but my garden is predominantly blue and pink at present with for get me nots and bluebells  wall flowers and columbine too, so my inspiration is the blue spring flowers.

this is a lily of the valley stamp again, not that I am addicted to them or anything,coloured with promarkers.

Once stamped and coloured I die cut it. I am loving clean and simple cards at the moment but feel like I am cheating when I make them so as I have quite a few pretty paper pads and some lily of the valley ones I haven't even touched yet I thought I would break the seal and go a little more elaborate for me at any rate,

I cut 2 squares of blue coordinating paper and added some ribbon and tied with a knot . I haven't yet added a sentiment as I think this card will be good for birthday or wedding anniversary so haven't yet decided which to use it for yet.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;-

Die cuttin' divas -anything goes with a die

cards und scrap - flowers


stempelmagie-anything goes

glitter n sparkle -flower power

Noor uk -spring flowers

craft your passion-anything goes


613 Ave create-anything goes

eureka-anything goes



8 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love blue hydrangeas! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card, I love the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls! Clarinda xx

crafty said...

Love all the blues. Pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From the Heart this week.
Mary

Julie said...

Such a great project, I love all the details! Thank you for joining the Southern Girls this time. Good luck, Julie X

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card love it x thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful creation. Fits our Flower challenge so well.

Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle.

Hope to see you again soon.

Tracey DTxx

Anonymous said...

This is lovely. So peaceful and elegant. Thanks for joining us this week at 613 Avenue Create! We hope to see you again soon.

Sara
My Blog

alethea said...

What a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at SGC this challenge.. Hugs xx