Friday 18 August 2017

Hibiscus



 Flower stamps are something I don't have many of , i don't seem to make many girly flower cards, not sure why, but I decided  to buy one , and at present I seem to have a thing for hibiscus as one of the last dies I bought was an hibiscus too.The stamp is by Sheena Douglas.


I coloured the stamped image with a mix of promarkers and chameleon pens, I love the effects you can get but I'm still learning.

i decided to keep my card simple and one layer, but decided it needed something to finish it off. i used some gold peel off strips to frame the card. I decided no sentiment so the card can be used for many occasions and I can always add one at a later stage.

I just can't decide whether it looks better portrait 



or landscape.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-


Stamplorations - anything goes +stamps

Craft stamper - anything goes stamping challenge


HLS CAS - flower

Incy wincy - no words

Stamping sensations -anything goes

curtain call - hibiscus


6 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

These are so pretty! Great takes on the inspiration photo!

Maria Giselle B. said...

I think it looks both good both ways, horizontal or vertical. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs No Words Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle B.

brenda said...

Two beautiful floral creations, it looks equally lovely on both designs and pretty vibrant colours. Many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

pinky said...

Love the splash of colour, what a beautiful stamp. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Striking and fabulous summer blooms. Great use of colour and a superb CAS design. thanks for joining us at HLS CAS challenge this month.

Sally H said...

two fabulous creations! It is a beautiful stamp. Thanks for sharing your stamping with us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!